Be Part of a National Movement to Discover Exercise!
Mon, 01/11/2021 - 8:54am
The MoTrPAC study measures the changes that occur during and and exercise. This will help researchers learn how exercise improves health.
We are looking for volunteers who:
• Are 18 years of age or older.
• Have cycling or weight lifting on a regular basis for more than a year.
• Have no history of diabetes or heart disease.
• Would like to have the opportunity to participate in human performance tesing and have study-related health exams at UTMB.
* Volunteers will be compensated for their participation*
For more information, please contact the study team at UTMB.
The Molecular Transducers of Physical Activity Consortium (MoTrPAC) is supported by the NIH Common Fund through cooperative agreements managed by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases (NIAMS), National Institute on Aging (NIA), and National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB).
We are working to learn how exercise improves health and we need your help!
Summer Chapman MSN, RN, CCRP (409) 266-9666 email@example.com
Priya Mathai APRN, CVRN-1, MSN, FNP-C (409) 747-1633 firstname.lastname@example.org
To get involved with the MoTrPAC research study: motrpac.org/join
UTMB Department of Nutrition & Metabolism (MoTrPAC Study) 1114
Mechanic Street, Room 2.250N Galveston, TX 77555-1124